Saturday, June 23, 2012

CYNDI 06/23/2012

Hello everyone it's been awhile since I have written on my Blog.  Little have change and in my situation a little is a lot better.  The rash and lesions have cease, using alternative medicine has help.  I am still getting the violent coughing at night and in the morning.  I started to notice that during the day when I am active I don't cough as much.

I have to go back to the doctor to see if the scarring has stop spreading.  I must say I am doing well, my health is stable.  I want to thank everyone that has prayed for me asking God to hold me within his grace.  If it wasn't for you guys letting me vent and giving amazing information, I wouldn't know what I would have done.  My hair is growing back I have the shave side covered up, my skin is clearing up and my sprits are picking up.  I like to give a special thank you to my Sistars & Bros who have reached out to me through emails and messages via facebook.  My light is still shining bright.  I have a new GROUP on facebook call "OFF MY CHEST "VENTING" please sign up leave a post so i'll know you checked in and click like for me.

BREATHE WELL


No comments:

Post a Comment