Wednesday, April 4, 2012

SARCOID 4/4/2012

Last night was good I got to sleep the whole night without episodes.  Writing here and letting everyone know that I have sarcoidosis was a lift off my chest "no pun intended", I can let everyone know just how serious this disease is and how it recks havoc within and out of your body.  I awaken checked my body to see if anymore lesions or bumps, did notice a rash on my chin but hey you get those to. I called the doctor  and was told to take fish oil to keep my skin from rash.  I have gone to the dermatologist to get cortisone shots for the bumps, can you imagine shots in every bump and this is just the hand.

I mentioned earlier in my introduction about myself that with this disease there are several affects from the sarcoidosis and bumps are one.  As I tell my story, I will give you a image of each one.  With these bumps they start off with an itch and it becomes red with the outcome of what you see below.  So come back and I will reveal what other skin ailment sarcoidosis causes.

Goodnight and BREATHE WELL


No comments:

Post a Comment