Friday, April 6, 2012

CYNDI 4/6/2012

Here I am again, not a good day and had a bad night.  Woke up with so much coughing it made me regurgitate.  When coughing I can't breathe and it takes my strength from me "exhausted".  Today I feel so weak and my eyes feel like glass.  Can't really write to much today because I am feeling totally drain.  I did say that I would give you images of how sarcoidosis affects the body and I've giving you the physical "outer body" of the disease.  This is image of how the sarcoid takes over the body:  NOW this is not me but an image of what sarcoid can do or what to be expected.  I am having problems with my eyes and praying that this does not happen to me. I have a rash on the eyelids and using ointment to take care of it before it spreads.  You know how much we women love our hair, I have it in my hair like a cradle cap, but thank God with the ointment it is going away but leaving me a little bald in the front. UGH!!!!!!!!!!  At the end of my writing I will reveal how I look and how sarcoid have change my life.  I am hoping that someone, somewhere find a cure for this. It's like I am being punished. I ask myself what did I do to deserve this.  I am going to write once a week because some days it's just to hard for me to get out of bed...have a good day and holiday and don't forget to BREATHE WELL.





No comments:

Post a Comment