Tuesday, April 24, 2012

CYNDI 4/24/2012

I dance to the rhythm of the cyclone spinning in my lungs.  Clean air feeds my soul like fire burning of a thousand suns for finally I can breathe wondrous air.  For years sarcoid smeared my lungs. Every hour on the hour my lungs gasp for air, needing air to pump into my blood stream that would set my skin ablaze. My need to breathe would break down like I've gotten a flat tire.  My soul cries out to breathe again.  I cry someone help me! How can I get air pumped into my lungs? How can I get this disease out of my lungs is there no cure? My soul cries out I want the BREATHE AGAIN.

Please continue to talk to your friends and family about this disease maybe someone has information they would like to share. THANK YOU AND BREATHE WELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment