Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CYNDI 4/11/2012

Didn't sleep to good last night woke up heart racing, couldn't breathe it was as if someone had there hand over my mouth and nose. Went downstairs to get a glass of water to overcome that feeling. I lay back down and started thinking how my doctor visit is going to turn out, and slowly dosed off. Awaken around 7am with the usual routine once I got that out of my system showered and off to the hair salon to relax myself. Went to doctor and took a CT scan and the results not good, first I am being referred for sleep study, he told me what I go through at night can also stem from sarcoidosis, second I was told my left lung is scaring which is bad and he would have to go to alternative medicine since the prednisone is  not working. Heaven help me. I need prayers sent up for me. I am going to sit and take all this in. I'll write again soon,

 

2 comments:

  1. I never knew what it was you were going thru until I started reading your blog. I just want you to know you'vealways been in my prayers. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. god is taking you through a journey filled with so many different roads to take, many experiences from which u are gaining wisdom and understanding of your situation, where faith is putting you through a test. hang in there my sister hang in there. he is the healer of all.. love always , Sister Betty Jarrell

    ReplyDelete