Friday, April 27, 2012

CYNDI 4/27/2012

Well this is going to be my last one blog of month, was in the hospital for two days.  Still trying to find away for me to tolerate this disease. I am thankful for the individuals who left comments and prayers, if you know of any other person who is suffering with this disease have them contact me so we can exchange ideas or help one another, my email is sexytigerpaw@gmail.com.  No new symptoms and I thank God for that.  Only way I can get help with this disease if you pass it on have your friends and family read my blog, you never can tell they may know a thing or two about it.  As always BREATHE WELL.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Cyndi this is Virginia's daughter.
    My prayers are with you honey. I don't know about this disease but I know God will see you through this. If ever you want or need some one to speak with please call me. When you read this please respond so that I can personally send you my phone numbers...remember that God loves you and you have family who you never met that loves you, like Me!!! God bless you and hope to speak with you soon. LOVE YA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amelia for reading my blog and reaching out to me YES of course I do need someone to talk to when I am down. I will reach our to you thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have sarcoid. If you need someone to talk to...contact me.....mgrier1104@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete